Present at the TxDLA Conference
Sheraton Dallas Hotel
400 Olive St
Dallas, TX, 75201
Cut-off date: February 27, 2018
Room rate: $155 State/Federal Per Diem Rate with state/federal ID* for single-quad
or $175 per night without state/federal ID - single through quad
Rate is good 3 days prior to and 3 days after the conference.
Check-Out is 12:00 p.m. Check-in is 3:00 p.m.
Phone for Reservations: 888.627.8191
Please contact the hotel directly using the phone number above to make your reservation for the TxDLA Conference. Sheraton Dallas is TxDLA's one and only official hotel for the conference. TxDLA does NOT use a housing bureau.
Self parking is $10 per day for all conference attendees and presenters.
Remember that all presenters and co-presenters must register and pay for the conference as attendees (except virtual presenters, who must have at least one person onsite and registered as the session facilitator).
Scroll up on this page for instructions on making your hotel reservation.
All breakout session rooms (except for large general session) will have the following:
- Head Table at the front, and Classroom Setup (tables and chairs) for participants, set to capacity, which is about 100 people per room.
- Electrical Connection and Hard-wired Internet for Presenter’s Own Laptop or Mobile Device (please bring any special connectors that you need such as those for Mac computers) The cable connecting to the projectors is an HDMI, so presenters need to bring adapters to connect to HDMI.
- Wireless Internet for Attendees
- Microphone: Each session room will have a standard wired or wireless microphone provided by the facility with a separate plug connection for laptop audio output through a provided audio speaker.
- Data Projector and Screen: 10 WXGA LCD projector with 1280x800 native resolution, 5000 lumens, 5000:1 contrast ratio, 2 VGA inputs, 1 HDMI input, 1 component input, 1 S-Video input, and noise level of <34 dBA
IMPORTANT: Presenters should bring their own computers if needed for presentations. Peripheral devices such as printers, scanners, cameras, and other specialized hardware are the responsibility of the presenter.
IMPORTANT: There will be NO laptops available for attendees at this year's conference. All hands-on sessions will be a BYOD or "bring your own device" session for attendees, with areas for attendees to plug in their own devices.
Review your session title and description and edit for typos and errors. This is how your session will appear in printed pocket program and the mobile app, and (obviously) what is on our website for attendees to see.
Each presenter is expected to provide an electronic copy of his/her handout and/or presentation in advance so that attendees can view and download from the website. To upload your documents, visit our SESSION UPLOAD form.
Promote that you are presenting at the TxDLA Conference by adding the logo below to your e-mail signature or website with a link to https://conference18.txdla.org.